- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Patrol Officer, Security Department
Hours: 4pm to Midnight, 5 days per week, days off to be determined. Must be available to work overtime, weekends and holidays when required.
- Maintain a steady, observant patrol, via foot and/or vehicle, of properties in assigned sector. Must be able to walk for extended periods of time.
- Conduct complete walk through of all assigned theatres for alarm checks. Must be able to climb stairs.
- Assist Theatre Managers and patrons as necessary.
- Report all street conditions that may impact operations.
- Respond to medical emergencies as necessary.
- Current holder of a New York State Security Guard License strongly preferred, or must be able to obtain the License. Must be able to maintain the License.
- Prior work experience as a Security/Patrol Officer strongly preferred, but not required.
- Superior verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Must apply for S.E.I.U. 32BJ union membership after 30 days of employment.
We offer a competitive salary and a superior benefits package.
For consideration, please send resumes to: email@example.com.