- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Box Office Auditor
Hours: 10:00am to 6:00pm, Friday and Saturday plus another 3 days to be determined during training based on departmental needs. Possible split days off work week. Must be flexible regarding work schedule including covering Sunday for vacations and be willing to work major holidays and overtime as required.
Duties will include:
- Audit box offices on a daily basis:
- Check returned tickets against STAR system reports and monitor stock controls that validate the use of ticket stock.
- Audit box office statements (confirm adjustments, deductions).
- Reconcile box office operations to assure advance is in balance.
- Audit STAR system programming.
- Communicate with internal departments (helpdesk, technical services, etc.) as well as the box offices.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Familiarity with box office operations and experience with a computerized ticketing system, STAR preferred.
- PC knowledge (Excel).
- Strong basic math and logic skills along with attention to detail.
- Superior communications and customer service skills.
- General office experience required.
Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Hours: 9:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday, with overtime as required.
Duties will include:
- Review invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Sort documents by account name/number and enter invoices into A/P system for payment.
- Process check requests, insuring necessary internal approvals have been received.
- Communicate with various department and vendors regarding status of outstanding invoices.
- Perform general clerical duties as required: create monthly status reports, open and sort department's mail, scanning, etc.
- Superior aptitude with figures.
- Experience in accounts payable or bookkeeping.
- Knowledge of general accounting/bookkeeping principles.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- PC Familiarity (Excel a plus)
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
For consideration, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.