The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Interactive Product Coordinator
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm. Must be available to work overtime.
- Day to day coordination of email marketing campaigns, digital campaigns and other interactive campaigns, including setup, QA, and execution of daily deployments.
- Monitor marketing reports and update dashboards on a daily/ weekly basis.
- Become a "power-user" of company's current email service provider tools; build, test, and send emails.
- Coordinate across departments including Content, Development, Sales, and Business Intelligence to ensure all email requirements are met.
- Work directly with internal and external creative resources to develop engaging creative for marketing campaigns.
- Set up reporting suite for clients in Coremetrics IBM Digital Analytics.
- Champion best practices with key stakeholders ensuring vested interest in the success of email marketing campaigns.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and maintain a monthly analysis of direct competitors.Help troubleshoot any technical issues as required.
- BA degree in marketing or similar experience.
- 1+ years of email marketing experience.
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies.
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end.
- Working knowledge of HTML and ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly.
- Ability to think strategically and work independently.
- Personable and collaborative team player.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to handle competing priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- The ability and desire to take initiative in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Desire and willingness to learn on the job and take on new challenges.
- Knowledge of responsive HTML design is a plus but not required.
Title: Business Analyst
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 10:00am-6:00pm. Must be available to work overtime.
- Support the Vice President of Ticket Sales by creating and disseminating customized ticket sales reports for analysis and insights, both regular reports and ad hoc, to senior management and clients.
- Create reports using a variety of Excel databases and maintain the same databases.
- Work closely with box offices on developing reports in Excel to assist with ticket sales and pricing analysis.
- Provide back-up to the Theatre Operations Department on the review and approval of ticket programming and pricing.
- Post and maintain articles on the Ticket Notes blog, which includes originating graphics for the post.
- Organize and track results of the Customer Surveys initiated by the Vice President of Ticket Sales.
- Provide direct mail response reports.
- Perform special research projects as required.
- Thorough working knowledge of the STAR system and Excel.
- Box office or ticket sales experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attentive to details.
Title: Theatre Manager, New World Stages
Schedule: Mon 2pm-11pm, Wed/Thurs/Sun 3pm-11pm, Fri 11am-6pm, off Tues & Sat. Work schedule may vary including holidays.
- Scheduling, training, and directing the actions of a 40 member House Staff.
- Overseeing the Bar Supervisor, who is responsible for the scheduling and training of a 10 member Bar Staff as well as inventory and supply ordering for the bar.
- Hiring House and Bar staff as needed.
- Ensuring the safety of tenants and audience by adhering to FDNY and other safety regulations.
- Working with tenants to assess and meet their house and bar needs.
- Assisting with patron complaints as needed.
- Reporting attendance and any significant house incidents daily.
- Compiling weekly reports such as payroll, coat check deposit, bar deposit, and box office grosses.
- Serving as senior manager when audience is present, directing Cleaners, Facilities Assistants, and Security Guards to work together for the safety and comfort of audience, tenants, and employees.
- Opening and closing the theatre including locking and unlocking internal doors and turning on and off lights.
- Experience managing a staff
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be extremely proactive and reliable
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings/weekends/holidays
- Microsoft Office proficiency (familiarity with Arts Vision a plus)
- Prior experience as a House Manager
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
For consideration, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.